What Makes Lebaran A Very Special Day
Just like the other families, all efforts are made by all family members to get together in that day. In my big family, even aunties who live in Mecca and California came to Bandung just for the Day! here they are the children of H.M. Musa (my grandpa). can you count them?

yupe, you didn't count wrong. they are thirteen. yes, t.h.i.r.t.e.e.n brothers and sisters with their couples. well, except my police uncle (in law) who passed away several years ago and my white british uncle (of course in law too hehe..) who couldn't leave his job.
And here is what they have 'done':

What else?
How can you pass Lebaran without angpao??

Lastly, Lebaran is also the day to exchange some information (I mean updated info, mobile numbers, but not gossip exchange hehe..). these are my cousins, with whom I was growing up:

p.s. one more thing actually, but I forgot to take that picture because I was so busy to enjoy it. of course you know: f.o.o.d!!
<< Home